Highgate PR offers access to an unrivalled network of influential journalists in all the world’s principal financial capitals.
From an ad hoc one-off project to a retained long-term strategic role, Highgate PR can assist tailoring your communications to support your business needs with a suite of discreetly provided services.
- Media relations – worldwide
- Highgate PR can leverage its global journalist network to promote the profile of your organisation, brand and business – and protect against any sensitive reputational issues.
- Highgate PR has, in particular, substantial experience of managing the awareness of your organisation among target quality business news outlets with a view to stimulating interest among potential commercial sponsors and investors.
- Financial calendar
- Highgate PR offers experienced communications advice for an array of complex and regulatory compliant financial issues; such as Bond issues, capital restructurings and the dissemination of annual / quarterly financial results.
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Highgate PR provides significant expertise managing communications to support a takeover bid; equally, advice on how to protect an organisation against unwelcome interest.
- Crisis communications
- Sport attracts high octane, sometimes febrile, media attention. Highgate PR can advise on how to prepare for – and deal with – scenarios that may have a significant bearing on your organisation’s reputation: managing controversy; planning for a catastrophic event and sudden personnel change.
- Media training
- Highgate PR provides expert coaching in preparation for any media engagement situation; focus on practical training and rehearsal of key messages.